It is our privilege to take charge of you or your family’s health and well-being. We provide private care for individuals who are experiencing illnesses, disabilities, or injuries, and to those who are facing the challenges of old age. The primary duty of LPNs is to provide routine care, observe and monitor patients’ health, educate them about their medication and condition, and impose preventative lifestyle changes.
Aside from the above-mentioned duties, we also perform the following:
- Keep the patients’ health record updated
- Communicate with the patients current health and keeping eye on their medical records
- Assist with IV set-ups
- Order patients’ prescriptions and keep track of medicine supplies
- Educate and encourage patients to avoid living unhealthy lifestyle
- Regulate vaccinations and injections
- And much more.
Let us provide attention to your ever-changing needs. Set an appointment with us today so you can start availing health services from our Licensed Practical Nurses.