Because of the personal nature of this service, we see to it that our CNAs are compassionate in helping you to accomplish your daily tasks. The level of training and experience they have undergone qualifies them to assist their patients in a professional manner.
These are the responsibilities which our CNAs cover:
- Feeding patients or helping them to eat
- Give massages and alcohol rubs
- Assist with medication routines
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition bedridden patients
- Answer patient calls
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bedsheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Perform tasks or skills as outlined on medical care plan competently
- Implements appropriate infection control practices
- And so much more.
Let us be of help to you in these aspects. Set an appointment with us today so you can start availing health services from our Certified Nursing Assistants.