With old age, disability, or recuperation comes the much-needed supervision of health personnel for the patient. Our home health aides keep the patients’ welfare as their top priority. We can help you from the simple daily activities to additional responsibilities you might now find strenuous.
You can expect our qualified HHAs to provide you with the following:
- Planning and preparation of nutritious meals
- Monitor diet and eating habits
- Helping with personal hygiene (e.g. bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Making transportation arrangements as needed
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Assisting with medication routines
- Observing and reporting the patients’ medical condition
- Documenting the services provided in accurate and timely manner
- Submitting notes and activities regularly (e.g. weekly)
- Making independent decisions from skilled judgment about routine patient care matters
- And so much more.
Let us be of help to you in these aspects. Set an appointment with us today so you can start availing our home health care services.